CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome Home Marine!
















ok so i know i was suppose to do this right after Chris got back home but we've just been so busy catching up and getting settled again but these are a few of the pictures that were taken by a friend and hopefully ill get a few more soon. oh incase you didnt know the Chris served in Djibouti and is pronounced ja-booty. im so thankful and blessed to have him home and he is loving it too and bailey just adores him!

5 comments:

Megan said...

cute cute jess! we are glad chris is back home just wish we had more time to spend with you guys!

-The Bergen Family- said...

So cute! I love the one of you guys kissing in black and white, and Bailey is sleeping. So sweet!

Hans and Holly said...

I love those pictures. They seem so artistic. I also like the ones of the booties. Congrats on the new house. When do we all move in?
haha. Love you guys.

Photography By Jo said...

Hi Jess! I just posted yesterday's pictures. Feel free to copy them off the blog to use on yours. Just ignore the message that pops up and close it after you copy it. I just have it on there to keep strangers from taking pictures off.

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Hey Jessica, your friend's Jamie and Brad had asked me about doing pictures for them. I don't have a way to contact them though because they haven't made their profile public... Could you do me a favor and have her e-mail me or could you get me her e-mail address? or the direct link to her blog. Thanks Jess!