CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

SO SAD!!!

two days ago i said goodbye to my longest bestest friend megan. i've cried on and off for the past few weeks, im so sad that she has left. Megan, her husband, and their two children moved to Texas so that Her hubby Brock could go to Chiropractic School. Im so happy that he was accepted and that he has been given this opprotunity but since grade school megan and i have never lived more than 10 mins away from each other and even had the chance to live with each other. She has always been the oposite from me, the pretty girl, the one that always had a funny story and the better sense of style. Even though we were so different from each other its what made us best friends. I know its pathetic of me be crying and sad that she's gone and both of our husbands tell us its silly and even though its for a few years ill still miss her terribly. Megan I love you and your my bestest friend and im sorry for not being able to spend more time with you before you left. thank you for looking out for me when i couldnt do it myself and putting up with all my crap, and im sorry i cant be there to watch and help you with ry and ox. I know i tease you alot but i only do it because you give it right back to me and it makes me laugh to see how silly and whats dorks we look like. Ill see you soon and give the babies a kiss for me. MWAH!!!

P.S. when your feeling sad just think of trying to tell me about the mountain dew commercial, love ya!

2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

I miss her too!!

Megan said...

awe jess! you made me cry!!! lol seiously though i am crying right now! i and i am not the pretty 0one you are! and you are the funny smart one... lol i feel like the sidekick most of the time ha ha ha your my very best friend ever jessy! love you forever see you soon!