CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anniversary

Monday was Chris and my 2 year Anniversary. On saturday night we dropped off Bailey with my parentsand Chris took me to the melting pot!! we had such a great time to have a night out to ourselves and the food was super yummy. we usually only take a hour for dinner but we ended up being there for 2 hours. after we picked up BAiley and put her to bed we watched a movie and made plans to go to the zoo on monday then headed off to bed. i love my husband and what an amazing person he is. i cant believe how much he loves me and bailey. Happy anniversary love!!!!

7 comments:

-The Bergen Family- said...

ah congrats guys! I remember being at the sealing like it was yesterday!

Megan said...

happy anniversary!!

Andrea Hale said...

Happy Anniversary! I haven't looked at your blog in a while-Bailey is so big... and so dang cute!

Bradd and Jaimie said...

congrats jess, im so happy for you and i promise we will hang out soon just been busy. love you
kisses to Bailey

Photography By Jo said...

Happy anniversary! I know I'm late.

Hans and Holly said...

Blessed day! Two years flies by so fast. The next two years will feel like one year total! We miss you and want to hang out again soon. Bailey is a gorgeous baby. We will be having Kelsie's two year birthday party in a month and you are invited!

Hans

Megan said...

jessica!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss you so so so so so so much!