CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I love Mothers day, its just one more day that i can show mine how much i appreciate all her hard work and endless love. This past year she has really has become my bestfriend. The day that Chris was deployed, she automatically stepped in and has taken the role of being my "husband" until Chris comes home and she's done it so well. She has helped me so much with all the changes in my life and has been there to keep me busy and cheer me up when i start breaking down. She is my hero and I love her so much. I did get a call from Chris that morning! I can't tell you how good it is to hear his voice and be able to be so blessed with todays technology. He did get me a beautiful neckalace for mothers day. Thank honey I love it! He did receive news that we would be able to get him home for the birth of Bailey however the military will not pay for his flight and he found out that it's going to cost us about $4,000 to fly him from Africa to Europe to AZ then back. I wanted to cry just because we both new that even with permission to come home we can't afford it. That and to now know that i can have him back for a little bit and then have it yanked away was heart breaking but we are both trying are best to stay positive and still are discussing, hoping and praying to find another way that wont cost us an arm and a leg. We are very thankful though to know it wont be very long before he'll coming back to us. Well i just wanted all know and to wish all you mothers a happy mothers day and I cant wait to join the group.

2 comments:

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Happy Mothers day. That is so wonderful that you got to talk to Chris. That is alot of money to have Chris come for the birth. I wish I knew of a way to help you but I don't. Hey you should call me so we can set up your photoshoot!

Anonymous said...

ya i was thinking of that the other day how about the begining of june? let me know when your available or jsut what works best for you and what i need to do or bring and all that good stuff. Oh Chris said to say hi to you guys and he said emily is so adorable. is howed him a picture last week. Well let me know.