CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The wild!





Okay so the first two collages I got from a website that a few marines put together for all their adventures while being deployed in Africa. If you look close at the second one on the right hand side their is a picture of Chris. The third one is Chris chillin in the tower ( I think thats were he's at) on his laptop. The next one is so cool, Chris said while he was on duty one day a cool looking bird flew down and rested at the end of his machine gun (It's like beauty and the beast. The beast being th gun of course. ya that was a dumb thought). The last one is of Chris just posing with so kind of weapon that I dont know the name of. Well I hope you guys like the pictures I will be posting more within the next few days of the village and some of the children. Chris is doing well, his latest news is that he now has his own room! He is really excited about that oh and he went to the boys orphange last week. He misses everyone and sends his love.


3 comments:

Megan said...

ha ha chris looks like he is having fun lol jk. i love all the pics jess you are doing a great job at keeping everyone updated! thx!

Photography By Jo said...

I love the one with the bird on the gun.

Andrea Hale said...

I would love to make you some bows! If you want I can get a few outfits from you and match up some ribbons and stuff. It will be fun! :) Hope all is well!