CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Africa!

So Saturday I received a package from Chris. Let me tell you I was super excited to open it as soon as my little brother said "this box says its from Africa" I ran across the kitchen nearly fell and snatched it out of his hands and ripped the box open like a crazy women. I got a a few CD's and his old camcorder that broke and a memory car filled with pictures. He's missing home but is doing well. Ill have to post a few of the pictures on the blog so that you guys can see how much fun he's been having (okay not really he says its pretty boring). Oh and he sent me a t shirt that say Djibouti (yes its pronounced ja-booty for those who dont know where exactly he's at) and it fits perfect! I think he'll have to send more cuz my little brothers think thats its a shirt to share. Everyone is missing him at the house and when Saturdays come around they ask almost every 5 minutes when they can talk to Chris. Well i'll be sure to post a few of the pictures that he has sent me. Oh and Chris says hello to everyone and misses you all. Only about 6 more months til Chris comes home! it feel like forever away but were both trying hard to be patient and positive about the whole situation. Well Ill try to get the pictures up asap.

2 comments:

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Hurray! I love packages. I think it's wonderful that you have such a great husband. You guys are so good for each other. You are so strong letting him be gone for so long.

Sean and Ashley said...

Look at you being all Amazing through this whole thing!!! You are a great example of patient! Patient that I don't seem to have lately :-/ Just know that I love you and I'm always up for a girls night or baby bailey stuff!! :)