CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Six Months! only three more to go


Oky ao this is chubby me at six months scratching the heck out of my tummy cause I itch like its the end of the world! That and Bailey is kicking like crazy and she hates it when I scratch, that doesn't make me a bad person for scratching when i've been told not too right? Any ways my sister caught me in the act and I thought i looked as if i was going to scratch myself to death, but its okay cuz it felt good.

3 comments:

Megan said...

oh jess you are too cute lol i love your belly it makes me feel good to know that you now know what i went through twice!! lol i am so so so excited for baby bailey! yay more lil friends maddox is excited too ha ha ha.

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

OOOH SOOO CUTE! I love the belly. I miss mine... umm... sometimes. I liked my belly at about 7 months. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait till all our babies can play together.

Anonymous said...

HOw sweet.... You look cute with your big belly. Can't wait to actually see her in person. :)